• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 6000 mile summer

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
done properly(while driving something you could care less about), while holding the release handle, cram on the E Brake(no brake lights). THAT will wake someone up.....

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
done properly(while driving something you could care less about), while holding the release handle, cram on the E Brake(no brake lights). THAT will wake someone up.....
Man, you are giving me some good ideas........... :lol:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I had some dipshit come up behind me on the last night of Road Runner summer.

He didn't slow down for the mess of turning cars in this one section of the two lane we were on.

I noticed him not slowing in my rear view but thankfully the traffic cleared up and I got rolling good again. I could tell the dumbass was wantign to pass and when we got clear of another on coming car, he went for it. I had a split second and decided to roll on the gas and leave it in 4th gear.

I kept speeding up to about 90 and kept him in the other lane. I looked ahead and saw some cars(this was at night mind you) and thought better of the deal. He was in a late model Ford pickup, no way he could keep up if I wanted to really get on it anyway. SO I let him go.

One of the cars we were approaching was going our way and put on the signal to turn onto another road- a 90 left hand turn.

The dipshit proceeded to pass that car, no doubt having seen the signal and brakelights- no doubt about it.

I thought damn what a loser ass, and I had noticed he was in a company truck. His family is known for stealing and doind all sorts of crap, the old man ripped off the local college, the kids do everything from GTA(no kidding, right off dealer lots), to more petty thefts and vandalisms.

Then on up the road a little ways he got in the middle of another bunch of cars and did dumb stuff there as well :loco:

Even if I called him in doe DUI or whatever, nothing would happen. They buy their way out EVERY time. I went to school with a journalism major that uncovered where the old man of the family took 400K from the school. And was flat out told by "leaders" to drop it.

We need :chuck: to fix it.

Back