• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I Pledge" video.....

mcmopar

Reaction score
Some (smart) schools down here in the Central Florida area won't be showing this video. The BIG problem I have is the workbooks and all the extras the educators want to follow up with. Sounds a bit like a political indoctrination scam to me. Gee - didn't this happen in the 1930's in a little country known as Germany? :huh:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Geeze, I just joined this site and here I am getting all political already...... :blah:

But I have to say, one thing that some people don't get (the liberals). They believe politicians are the bosses and we are the followers. WRONG! The citizens of this country are what count, the politicians work for us! Washington needs to get back in touch with that. Obama, unfortunately, is the president, he's not our "leader".

mcmopar

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Geeze, I just joined this site and here I am getting all political already...... :blah:

But I have to say, one thing that some people don't get (the liberals). They believe politicians are the bosses and we are the followers. WRONG! The citizens of this country are what count, the politicians work for us! Washington needs to get back in touch with that. Obama, unfortunately, is the president, he's not our "leader".

Amen to that!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
roadrunnerh said:

Amen to that!

X2. Harry, you get political anytime you want...! :D

On top of everything else, these jacka$$es are going to legislate us right out of our own cars if we're not careful...that article in MCG about $5k surcharges to register an old vehicle probably isn't that far off in terms of accuracy... :eek:

Ray

Back