• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The O G Fast and Furry-ous

V.R.D

Reaction score
man to think as a kid i would watch this cartoons then my dad to buy one and ride in it and dad drove like a nascar driver was cool now i have owned this runner for 38 years and still think of these cartoon

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
The boys in my neighborhood were cool with Road Runner.
But you were a looser if they found out you watched The Popeye Club.
I've tried to find a collection of all the old Road Runner cartoons .
But no good. All the collections seem to have a few old ones and then new ones.
Which don't even look right to me.
I don't know why they are hording them.

Last edited:

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
So, the originals were edited because of violence and offending people?
I've got one thing to say.
"There's no such word...."

Last edited:

V.R.D

Reaction score
never watched it but i heard that Kenny died every episode ?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I always wanted a Roadrunner. Due to my rich friend down the road had one and came by my house every day after school. He had those Crager SS on it and looked to be turning back words as he went by to his house at about 15 MPH. I got a good look under the hood at the 426 with coyote buster air breather and was sold on the car. Ho as well the beep beep horn. LOL. There were plenty of Charges. Mustangs and Camaros. But very seldom did I see a runner. That is why I own one now and a cut above the rest. :beep:

cosgig

Reaction score
Across the street from our house when I was a kid was a guy named Bob Teetsle, who had an orange 69 Roadrunner that he drove every day. He also had an old Impala up on blocks that never moved. We thought he was the coolest cat out there, that is until the day my Dad drove up in his new 70 beeper. Seemed like the whole neighborhood came out to see the car, and it was universally loved by anyone who ever saw it. When the air grabber went up on the hood, all of us kids gasped, we had never seen such a thing, and the teeth on the sticker was just the coolest. Bob Teetsle was a cool guy, but even he was humbled by the awesomeness of Dads car. Of course you know that we loved every second of the Roadrunner cartoons, it was like we had him all to ourselves, inside the house, and out!

Back