• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The time for giving is here.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So, what is everyone wishing for under the tree for your car. I have everything but a set of drive-up ramps. That is what I am asking for.

Jack R

Reaction score
wife keeps asking. Don’t know. Thought I’d just do stuff for others. Made some toy donations at work. Probably will do some more.

Then today, a guy is standing at the order screen at McDonald’s. I asked if he was hungry, nodded his head yes. I got him the two cheeseburger meal…what to drink? Dr Pepper he says.
I told him I’ll drive around to give it to him
but no, he follows me up to the food window stands in front of my car to keep me from escaping I think. They hand me the food and the guy squeezes in between my car and the food window. I give him the bag and the Dr Pepper which he spills all over the hood of my car.

MoparDan

Reaction score
wife keeps asking. Don’t know. Thought I’d just do stuff for others. Made some toy donations at work. Probably will do some more.

Then today, a guy is standing at the order screen at McDonald’s. I asked if he was hungry, nodded his head yes. I got him the two cheeseburger meal…what to drink? Dr Pepper he says.
I told him I’ll drive around to give it to him
but no, he follows me up to the food window stands in front of my car to keep me from escaping I think. They hand me the food and the guy squeezes in between my car and the food window. I give him the bag and the Dr Pepper which he spills all over the hood of my car.
No good deed goes unpunished.

torredcuda

Reaction score
Needs - for the bird the list is long, for my "done" :rofl: Barracuda even that has a long list, mainly interior stuff - door panels, headliner and rear shelf tray. My "want" is a nice 450-500hp stroker small block and A855 5 spd to upgrade from the 340, 4 speed in the Barracuda, but short of hitting the lottery or there is really a Santa Claus that ain`t gonna happen! I guess I`m thankfull to have all we need and the luxury of having frivolous toys, thinking of all we have makes me not forget to help others who are not so fortunate whenever I can.

Back