• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THis one is for Dave!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rat Rods and Volkswagens...So it turns out after all that there is a car show that I wouldn't put down my glass of vino/beer, turn off the History Channel, and/or get out of my recliner for... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Rat Rods and Volkswagens...So it turns out after all that there is a car show that I wouldn't put down my glass of vino/beer, turn off the History Channel, and/or get out of my recliner for... :basketcase:

The chair of death, been there :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

dave and I would be at home at that show :basketcase: :basketcase:

csuk9

Reaction score
ANY car show is better then a good day at work in my opinion. It's fun to see what other people are thinking. Good, bad or different.

Thanks for the picks !

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for sharing Steve :thumbsup: Hope those headers on that dragster are aimed right, or the driver is gettin a facefull of valves if anything goes bang! I like the green Ghis, and that Satallite, but the sides are too busy with the stripes.

Back