• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throttle Return Mechanism

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys, any advice on a nice part to use for my throttle return? I thought I saw one from Mopar Perfomance some time ago. Not sure if this part is dependent on what carb/intake; but it's an Eddy Performer RPM (383) and a Pro Systems custom carb.

Also, any ideas on a nice set of wire looms to keep the MSD wires looking good?

Thanks very much,

John

zupanj

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I am not using this and could let it go cheap.

P6150625.jpg

JJRJR

Reaction score
zupanj said:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I am not using this and could let it go cheap.

P6150625.jpg

Looks like that's for a Hemi? I think I found what I need at Mancini, not sure yet. I see you live in Yardley? I'm from Philly, moved to South Florida in 2004. Worked in Center City for many years. Miss Philly and Pat's Steaks!!

zupanj

Reaction score
How do you like Florida, I think it would be too hot for me. Think I am staying right here for the time being. That piece is for any tall manifold including rb enigines I think. I know Mancini sells it.

No worries. Good luck

JJRJR

Reaction score
Florida is alright, not all it's cracked up to be. Moved here for work in 2004, but much prefer Philly and Suburbs. Had a couple houses in Havertown, but grew up in Darby Township. Went to Bonner High, graduated in 1981.

Thanks for the help. Nice motor.

John

Back