• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tire size

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
need some new front tires on the runner.....what is the tallest fattest front tire i can stick on my runner without any issues of rubbing??

mcmopar

Reaction score
I have 235/70R15's on mine. I only have a rubbing problem when cranking the wheel all the way to the left. It hits the rubber/fiber cover inside the wheelwell. Other than that all is good.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
thanks guys ....i just ordered 4 mickey thompson sr s...flame pattern....i never ran radials on my car...should be sweet

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
When I first put radials on my Roadrunner, I couldn't believe the difference from the bias plys.

On my list of things that are "must do" on a Mopar muscle car, radials and halogen headlights are at the top.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Big John said:
When I first put radials on my Roadrunner, I couldn't believe the difference from the bias plys.

On my list of things that are "must do" on a Mopar muscle car, radials and halogen headlights are at the top.

yes the headlites are next on the list....already picked up the bosch relays...just have to wire it up...should be sweet running 14 volts right to the headlites...cant see much now

george68hemirr

Reaction score
well i mounted up the tires in my garage....i picked up the old style tire machine...manual.....and what a job....i must be getting old....the front tires was a piece of cake but the rears was a battle...29.5x15.50-15 with tubes....for the front...28x10-15...rear..29x15-15.....looks sweet....front tires rub if i turn them all the way each way....i can deal with that....and the rears fit great.....wow what a differance...nice.....now all i need is a nice day to take it for a ride.....but first today i have to get them balanced

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
We are going to need pics :thumbsup:

Yeah, what he said...

That sounds like a big-a$$ tire for the front...I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks...

:jester:

Back