• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's Progress. Love that frigging HOOD....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:
69hemibeep said:
Would that not make Basketcase JJRJR.JR. Wanting daddy's hood. :basketcase: Ok I'll quit

Wow..... :lmao:

I imagine that the engines on the Agent Green Bomber are warming up just about now...the pilots are plotting the coordinates for Phoenix...last minute preflight checks getting completed... :lol: :lol: :lol:

pre fllght done...ok to start 1........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thanxs for clearlng that up Ray. l was on here before l left for the salt mlnes thls mornlng. on the way there was hoplng he dldn't take my remark the wrong way.
sure wouldn't wanna chase off a new member like others have..... :jester:
If you're referring to the million dollar RR, my conscience is clear... :D

:jester:

JJRJR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Kinda surprising that Dave hasn't chimed in on this thread...maybe he's still pissed at the Canada Post for losing that hood that I sent him and can't handle this subject... :D

l hate you(not you Ray) NUTHER car w/ my hood. now throw salt ln the would and slap some Cragars on lt......

LOL. Actually, I am going with the Cragar SS wheels when I get to that stage of the project. Love that Classic look.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thanxs for clearlng that up Ray. l was on here before l left for the salt mlnes thls mornlng. on the way there was hoplng he dldn't take my remark the wrong way.
sure wouldn't wanna chase off a new member like others have..... :jester:

No worries guys, no offense taken. Great site with lots of great, helpful guys that love the same car!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
JJRJR said:
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Kinda surprising that Dave hasn't chimed in on this thread...maybe he's still pissed at the Canada Post for losing that hood that I sent him and can't handle this subject... :D

l hate you(not you Ray) NUTHER car w/ my hood. now throw salt ln the would and slap some Cragars on lt......

LOL. Actually, I am going with the Cragar SS wheels when I get to that stage of the project. Love that Classic look.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

l had a set of Cragars once....some day when you're board l'll tell you my sad tale...

davesroadrunner022-1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so....tell me more about my....your hood. what brand do you get? bolt on?
looking at one on the bay. made by Penstar Reproductlons. does anyone know anythlng about them?

JJRJR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
so....tell me more about my....your hood. what brand do you get? bolt on?
looking at one on the bay. made by Penstar Reproductlons. does anyone know anythlng about them?

Basketcase, (is your name Dave??) I got the hood at a Mopar Show in Melbourne, Florida from AAR Fiberglass. They are $600 on their website, but I called them to see if they would be at the show and they brought one for me and gave me a show price of $500. It will be a pin-on/lift off hood when she's done. Still trying to figure out what those poles are that other guys use to hold the hood above the engine compartment?? That looks pretty cool.

Hope you are well. Best, John..

JJRJR

Reaction score
Ah, thanks. I'd love to get my hands on a set.

Back