• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took The Bird for a Drive Tonite

BBillyC

Reaction score
And I couldn't help myself.....burnout time. Absolutely awesome, wish I had my camera. With 410 gears this baby kicks. What a pile of fun. :drive: :drive: :party: :party: :party: :party:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
BBillyC said:
And I couldn't help myself.....burnout time. Absolutely awesome, wish I had my camera. With 410 gears this baby kicks. What a pile of fun. :drive: :drive: :party: :party: :party: :party:
this is with the big new tires???

joewhite440

Reaction score
That is cool. They are a lot of fun. My Last 69 had 4:10 Gears with a stick. Lots of fun but it was a handful. The guy I sold it to drove it for a month and sold the engine back to me. I rebuilt him a stock 383HP for it. We stuck the 440 in a 68RR my son had with an Auto and slicks and it ran 11:40's. Not bad for a street engine. Glad you are having fun!!!

:drive: :drive: :drive:

Joe

BBillyC

Reaction score
No George, that was with the little rubber.....that's what made it so much fun, just cooked those little mothers.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BBillyC said:
And I couldn't help myself.....burnout time. Absolutely awesome, wish I had my camera. quote]

:redx: I might not be the man...but you've been busted :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Nice really nice. :worship: :worship:

Hope by next spring I can be posting the samething

Back