• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tqfastfish Intro

Photon440

Reaction score
Hi tqfastfish, welcome! Saw you on fbbo as well. Good luck with the road runner, send up some pics when you get that one home too!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
anyone can buy a nice shiney one. you'll be proud of yourself when she's done. I brought one back to life myself.

Freebird.jpg

tqfastfish

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just looked at it again, I am going to have alot in body panels, full quarters, front frame, torsion bar support,rear deck filler, rear cross member under tail panel,outer wheelhouses, upper shock tower brace, 1 door skin, trunk gutter, rear window jam repairs, fender repair or new ones, full floor pan, trunkpan, shes rough, but I wanna save her, if I don't ,whos gonna? I am going to send what I have to Galen Glover to see what he can say about the car.

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Just remember, you don't have to buy all the parts at once. Keep your eyes peeled and look for deals. When I did the road runner I had before this one, I hunted the swap meet at the Nats,moparts,e bay,MCG. Fould quite a few good deals. If you're looking at AMD parts, contact Jeff at 521 Restorations. Great guy, quick response, and saved me a bunch.

tqfastfish

Reaction score
ok, will do, this car will not be a quick resto, My dad is planning on buying a dustless media blaster in the summer and then I will blast the whole car and put it on a rotisserie and prime and then its going to wait for my dart to be donr

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Hi, Im a 12 year old mopar maniac, I grew up at the track.... mopar....racing... I own a 1968 Plymouth roadrunner and 1968 dart..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

welcome youngster from NorCal, Sonora area, I recognize the description from over on FBBO, starting early great deal

MsBeep

Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta, Canada. It is great to see someone as young as you get "hands on" experience in car restoration. It will bring you a sense of accomplishment that money can't buy. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well it's worth what someone would pay for it. I traded a 383/727 that came out of a '67 Charger that a buddy gave me for this.Freebird.jpg

Freebird.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
q lot of hard work and swap meets,internet, I got it close before losing it.
davesroadrunner022-1.jpg

davesroadrunner022-1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
after my garage fire, I found this one. I had looked at cars from $3500 to $25000. Not all worth the asking. But $9000 got me a new interior,rebuilt original engine,Post car,4 speed and F8 code. Plus I drove it for 5 years before sending it to the bodyshop, where it only needed quarters and a few small patches.

RR1.jpg

RR1.jpg

Back