• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tri five car show, clarence ny

mac

What ?
Reaction score
absolutely a beautiful day here for the 4th and the anual tri five car show was going on. so put on the forum shirt and headed out to see what was what. found 3 69 RRs and had a chance to talk to one of the owners. his name was mike and recently picked up his black on black a/c car. nice car that he dedicates to his father. invited him here. hope he takes a look. also found a place selling metal signs and came across a road runner sign that was about 24" across. also had some about half that size, so of course, i had to have one of those.
IMG_2018.jpg
IMG_2026.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg

mcmopar

Reaction score
I got invited to a display at the St. Cloud, FL lakefront park for an event from 1 PM to 4 PM yesterday. Just as I was ready to leave the skies opened up and soaked everything. I had told the guy who invited me that I would be there if there was no rain (50-50 chance yesterday). Well, I left the car in the garage and called him to tell him no dice.
Look, my car is no trailer queen and I don't mind if it gets wet now and then but I refuse to take it out when the weather is crap. In the ten years I've owned this car it has seen a hose all of one one time - the day it showed up at my house - because it was a mess after having come cross-country on an open car hauler. Water gets in places that are inaccessible and stays far too long, eventually causing the rust cancer. I may not be able to control whether or not it gets wet after I take it out but I'll not intentionally expose it to any more rain water than I have to.

69B5

Reaction score
I'm with you on the getting my car rained on.
If I get caught in the rain, oh well. But I also don't take it out if it's going to rain.
Mine is no trailer queen, but she's my queen.
Nice pictures Mac took of the tri five show. I had too many things going on to make it.
I've been to it with my RR. It's a good show
I'm off to Carlisle in the morning. S!@#, here I go again changing posts. Has anyone kept tract? Am I past my promised limit?
69B5

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69B5 said:
I'm with you on the getting my car rained on.
If I get caught in the rain, oh well. But I also don't take it out if it's going to rain.
Mine is no trailer queen, but she's my queen.
Nice pictures Mac took of the tri five show. I had too many things going on to make it.
I've been to it with my RR. It's a good show
I'm off to Carlisle in the morning. S!@#, here I go again changing posts. Has anyone kept tract? Am I past my promised limit?
69B5

I feel the same as you guys. If I get caught in the rain that's one thing, but I don't wash it, I just use the quick detailer.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sam z said:
the blue RR had Remington tires on it...he better be careful!
Sam. They still make tires, I had a set years ago, not a bad tire for the money :yesnod:

Back