• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trip to the junk yard

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Plan to get to the junk yard this week,as long as it stays dry out. they have a bunch of old mopars there, no 69 rr or sat,but if there is any thing that you need that would be on the old c-bodys that would work let me know. there was at least 2 4door 67 coronets there and 71 to 74 style sats there.might be able to get some pics to show.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
Plan to get to the junk yard this week,as long as it stays dry out. they have a bunch of old mopars there, no 69 rr or sat,but if there is any thing that you need that would be on the old c-bodys that would work let me know. there was at least 2 4door 67 coronets there and 71 to 74 style sats there.might be able to get some pics to show.
I love to go junkin even if I don't need anything :thumbsup:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
looking to see if a clutch rod off a mid 80s truck is the same as a road runner like I was told

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
generaljmwlee said:
I love to go junkin even if I don't need anything :thumbsup:

i was going to say the same thing bob.....i love sticking my head inside the car and smelling the old daze :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
would the '67 Coronets have the palstic plugs for the vent window screws? The little ones? Thanks

mannye

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
would the '67 Coronets have the palstic plugs for the vent window screws? The little ones? Thanks

Those things are really hard to come by! I trolled ebay for weeks!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mannye said:
Basketcase said:

Those things are really hard to come by! I trolled ebay for weeks!

yeah I know. I hunted for a while for a set for the other car. then like verything else...up in flames. There are repoped, ust don't need them that bad.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
when to the yard today took about 30 pics with my cell phone ,but some how every thing that was on my phone is gone :toetap: they even got a couple new ones from last time an old fury I think . the one with bumps/ scoops on the hood and 383 callouts on just like the 300 hurst. Meepmeep69 I did find a dipstick tube but no dipstick,sorry stuie no am thumb wheel, they 3 67 coronets 1-2dr 2 4-drs wasnt sure what basketcase was really looking for , I did get a good set of seat bealts with the plastic clips for the front of the seat and the visor, next time I am taking a reg camera :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
when to the yard today took about 30 pics with my cell phone ,but some how every thing that was on my phone is gone :toetap: they even got a couple new ones from last time an old fury I think . the one with bumps/ scoops on the hood and 383 callouts on just like the 300 hurst. Meepmeep69 I did find a dipstick tube but no dipstick,sorry stuie no am thumb wheel, they 3 76 coronets 1-2dr 2 4-drs wasnt sure what basketcase was really looking for , I did get a good set of seat bealts with the plastic clips for the front of the seat and the visor, next time I am taking a reg camera :yesnod:
thanks for looking

V269

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I have a spare pair of door's in the shed out back. I'll look to see if the plugs are there and if so they are your's for the taking. I'll let you know.

Ken. :beep:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
in one of my post i said there were 76 coronets they are 67 not 76 (mistype) :brickwall:

V269

Reaction score
Hey Basket, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been pretty busy this past week. The door's I have did not have the little plug's you are looking for. What I can do for you is this. The old Chrysler dealership here in town has lost there dealership in the recent year's but still has some of the little thing's for older car's, so I will take a plug out of my car and go there to see if they have something that matches up for you. I have got other thing's from them for my car like clip's and other misc. thing's. They are closed Monday for the holiday here so I'll check Tuesday. Stay tuned. :thumbsup:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

My 66 Coronet 500 does "not" have plugs. Just big countersunk phillips head screws.

V269

Reaction score
Basket, I had to work late most of the week but I did get to the old dealership on Thursday afternoon. I took one of my vent window hole plug's into him and he is looking through his stuff to see if he can find something like it. He will call me to let me know how he make,s out ok. I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Ken.

Back