• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trip to Vegas

solid gold

Reaction score
Advertised in Las Vegas! Many people I'm sure read the shirt. Posting a few pics. Saw the new City Center. Lots of Billions in that place! Suspended Rest. from that that wood thing. Saw Elvis again.That weird pic is a Sting-Ray @ Caesar's.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
a wild and crazy town......what really got me was all the mexicans passing out all those hooker cards.....that elvis complex/city center....finally opened.....looks great :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Elvis is looking a little short these days...
That's what I was thinking. I'm going back in March for the MATS :D if and when they set a date.

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
a wild and crazy town......what really got me was all the mexicans passing out all those hooker cards.....that elvis complex/city center....finally opened.....looks great :thumbsup:

Card flickers!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
a wild and crazy town......what really got me was all the mexicans passing out all those hooker cards....quote]

so how many did ya get? :devil:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
That's what I was thinking. I'm going back in March for the MATS :D if and when they set a date.

See you then... :thumbsup:

Maybe Chris and Mrs. Chris will join us next year...now that she knows we're perfectly harmless internet stalkers... :lol:

:jester:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I've never been to Vegas, maybe at some point.....

Hooker cards - classy.

I think I would rather hit the Moonlight Bunny Ranch :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="ACME A12":2pg8pclw]Elvis is looking a little short these days...

See you then... :thumbsup:

Maybe Chris and Mrs. Chris will join us next year...now that she knows we're perfectly harmless internet stalkers... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:2pg8pclw]

I think you kids have moved on to Facebook stalkers, congrats on your promotion. I think you are one of the very rare few that are her friends on Facebook, you and 700 other people. :lmao:

I am not sure i will be able to go, I am afraid the rods will fall outta the motorhome after last years fiasco. That was the most expensive racing trip I never did take!

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

And he looks a little bow legged. Must have rode his horse to work that day. :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
george68hemirr said:
a wild and crazy town......what really got me was all the mexicans passing out all those hooker cards....quote]

so how many did ya get? :devil:
none but i thought it was funny that they couldnt sell themselves to you ......you had to go through there hooker cards that all those mexicans were passing out :lmao:

Back