• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Try again

wagonman

Reaction score
Yes it is fun.Brake lines are clean originals,new master. F&R suspension done. Dash,heater and steering column done. Trans done. 440 is in progress, hopefully get this mobile by my B-day. Still looking for bits and pieces, Got to get a wiper motor BEFORE the dash gets stabbed. Seat frames getting sand blasted and powder coated as the bumpers. I think the bumpers would look good satin black with the same for Cop car wheels and dog caps. The color is Summit Bronze metailc that is real close to the MM1. A shade darker maybe. Still waiting on my fenders and hood from the body guy. Would have done them myself but my Hobo Freight stud welder died. Go figure that. More to come.

wagonman

Reaction score
Yeah Beep they look nice. I have some nice old Indy slotted Mags I could use also. 14x7 front and 15x8.5 rear with 275-15s for the old school look. The cops will get 235-60s all around for a NASCAR look.

Back