• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK Mopar nut

handyandy

Reaction score
Hi Folks! My name's Andy - apologies for not introducing myself sooner ( ill health but now on the mend) I have a 69 rr RM23H9G imported from California 7 years ago. Just drove it til it stopped then rested her up for restoration. This is where the fun starts and I hope to pick those helpful knowledgeable brains out there!
I also have a srt10 viper engine, transmission, and all the other srt10 bits which I want to transplant into her. Did I mention that the engine is supercharged and running at 17psi ?! I have pics of car as imported and also current which I will upload within next couple of days.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Andy! Sounds like you have an interesting plan for your car.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from the State you took your Bird from! :victorious:

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome Andy! Sounds like your about to have a killer runner that's overpowered. But then again you can't ever have enough of that! Looking forward to the pics!

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome from Maine! Yeah that is the state opposite from the one your car left from! Send in a pic or two of the shoe-horn you plan on using to install that motor with! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Back