• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Underside about done. Just a few more areas to clean up.

JJRJR

Reaction score
DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

Well, went from NO floor pans to nice, new pretty ones. LOL. So far we have 190 hours of labor into her and I'd say she's about 50% there. Body guy tells me that once the small stuff is done, welding on the body parts is the fun part. Really coming together nicely. Hope you guys like it!!

Best, John.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Re: Underside about done. Just a few more areas to clean up

Frame connectors look kick ass now. He cleaned up the welds, now they look factory. Epoxy primer makes it looks brand new. I'm loving it!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

Looking good :thumbsup:

JJRJR

Reaction score

Thanks guys. Next plan of attack is to tear the doors apart and see what we got. Then finish up the engine compartment and the cabin. Rockers are done for now, but will need some little work during the block sanding stage. WHY didn't I buy one of these new for $3K and just keep it in the garage!!! Oh, I was only 6 years old. LOL.
John

Roadcuda

Reaction score

JJRJR said:
Thanks guys. Next plan of attack is to tear the doors apart and see what we got. Then finish up the engine compartment and the cabin. Rockers are done for now, but will need some little work during the block sanding stage. WHY didn't I buy one of these new for $3K and just keep it in the garage!!! Oh, I was only 6 years old. LOL.
John
Don't feel bad John. I was 16 and just got my license and I couldn't afford it either! Not that my parents would have let me get one!!

V269

Reaction score

She's looking pretty clean under there. Nice. :banana:

Back