• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Van Nuys cruise night July 14 2010 *update*

moparchris

Reaction score
I just went to the Van Nuys cruise night. Lots of Mopars as well as a lot of other brands. Here are the Mopars.

moparchris

Reaction score
Re: Van Nuys cruise night.

Some more. The bee is a real m-code with 4 speed and 4.10 Dana. Sounded good.

moparchris

Reaction score

70 Chally SE 383 4 speed car. 70 Cuda with a 496 and E-brock Victor heads.

moparchris

Reaction score

Here is a pretty cool 69 Roadrunner that sees regular cruisin duty. Its a 383, auto, N96, and 999 orange paint code. The owner was a real cool guy and I ended up talking to him for a while, hes owned it for about ten years.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Nice pics Chris! Thanks for sharing!

Really like that gunmetal Charger...and the A12 action, of course... :thumbsup:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

Nice, did you go to Bobs Big Boy? I like to drop in there takes me back to when I was a kid. Speaking of Van Nuys my buddy is hounding me about taking the car to Spring Fling.

moparchris

Reaction score

You should go to the fling its pretty good, well for a small west coast show. I usually go for the swap meet which in the past has been a bunch of over priced junk. This year at the Fall Fling I scored many a great deals and left with a full truck and had some money left in my pocket! I have been to Bobs before but mostly to street race (back in the day). Its hard for me to get there from here with downtown LA between the two points. Traffic is real bad.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I went to the Spring Fling last year. Had a blast. Took Mrs. ACME and we made a weekend out of it with a few friends. Took them down to Fashion Island - hit the Yard House. And obligatory stop by the Goat Hill Tavern. We must have hit In-N-Out Burger five times in three days... You know it's all about the food and beverages...:lol:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score

Hey just thought I would throw up an update. I went to the Van Nuys cruise last Wednesday. I met up with Arcdevil and his killer Roadrunner. This car, just like Bobs Hemicar, is way better in person. Someone put a lot of love in it and he is continuing the saga by sweating the details and making it over the top. Anyways we hung out for a few and shot the breeze, a little mustard was spilt and then he was on his way to cruise. Saw him a few more times going by at speed. Really cool event and if I ever get my car to go more than a block I will take it up for some cruising. :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score

bob thanks for sharing....love that blown 392 hemi charger and everything else too.....cool :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score

Went again last night and gruised till 11pm. Here are the pics and some video. Met up with Arcdevil agin and shot the poo. I was infatuated with this killer Hemi orange Duster so there is some video of it and some video of the low riders doin' some hoppin'. I dont know why the low riders fascinate me so much. Enjoy.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss17 ... ly%202010/

Back