• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video from July 4, 2005

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Thanks Big John for the tips above on how to post a video! This is my first time ever posting one!
A little background. This was Monday, July 4th, 2005. You can see the car was far from being done. The driver's seat was not bolted in Basically there was no interior except for headliner and carpet.. I was just trying to get the motor started for the first time... the front suspension was only "finger-tight", no side glass, no side panels, no door handles or locks, just got the headliner in and windshield the week before and we were in the special display building at Carlisle showing it by Thursday morning, July 8th. Thanks to my friends Craig and Mark for helping make it happen. My wife even pulled an all-nighter that Wednesday night to help me get the glass and interior done. It was a great feeling to finally get it running!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X81_affp ... e=youtu.be

dobie

Reaction score
Re: Test video from July 4, 2005

Looks great! I know have some pictures of your car from Carlisle. I seem to remember the plate and the color combo.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Re: Test video from July 4, 2005

Great videos! I seem to remember that car Carlisle in '05. I'm sure I took pictures but I think they were lost when my computer crashed a few years ago. :brickwall:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Next time I'll try to do a better job of filming.... Maybe an in-car camera?

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Great videos, John. Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

Thanks to Craig (A31PKG) for pushing me! He's rode me since day 1 about running it and went out of his way to go with me, take the photos and a video and help me in the pits. I am happy to have it to share!

Back