• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video of My RR on the road

CWR

Reaction score
http://ca.video.yahoo.com/watch/5953218/15490514

I hope this works. Let me know if you can't get it. The video is taken with my digital camera.......hence quality is not the best but you can get the idea......On our Country road which is tar and chipped which makes more road noise :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:thumbsup: There are allot of runners on your street :jester: Where is Kingston?

CWR

Reaction score
My wife had the pleasure of being the stunt driver hence no burnout!!!! Kingston is on the north shore of Lake Ontario 120miles east of Toronto and we dont have snow on the ground 365 days of the year

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:thumbsup: There are allot of runners on your street :jester:

I noticed that too...and they're all orange...but every one of them is wearing nice wheels.... :D

Great video - sweet looking Runner! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

ACME

jays69bird

Reaction score
CWR said:
My wife had the pleasure of being the stunt driver hence no burnout!!!! Kingston is on the north shore of Lake Ontario 120miles east of Toronto and we dont have snow on the ground 365 days of the year
I always wonder what was on the other side of the lake :huh: Actually as the crow flies your almost due north of me here in Oswego,and sometimes it feels like we have snow on the groung 365 days a year down here.

CWR

Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm in Ireland right now.......hoisting a Guiness for each of you!!!! :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
CWR said:
Hi Guys I'm in Ireland right now.......hoisting a Guiness for each of you!!!! :cheers:

:cheers:

...on my places to visit list...been to Wales and England...never made it to the Emerald Isle... Still nice and green this time of year?

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
CWR said:

:cheers:

...on my places to visit list...been to Wales and England...never made it to the Emerald Isle... Still nice and green this time of year?

:jester:
ACME
This is the same time of year we went, and yes its green :thumbsup:

Back