• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 68/69 14x5.5" inch Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompSyn

Reaction score
If you've got some old Mopar factory steel wheels taking up space in your storage that you'll never use, please take a look at them when you've got some time. If any of them are marked 55 by the valve stem, chances are, that's what I'm looking for. I'd just like to put together a set of four(4) for my 69 Road Runner but will also buy in quantities less than four(4).

Again, what I'm looking for are good factory standard 14x5.5" inch steel wheels.

Don't need a specific date code but will want to know date codes to confirm correctness.

Please e-mail me at: compsyn@live.com

Her's a pic of that they look like:

69_Steel_Wheel3_zpsd1da8b4a.jpg

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I have four off the parts car to get rid of. I will take a look at the number and let you know.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
I have all five originals off my 68 4 with roller only tires on them one was the spare and is wheel only.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Just emailed the pics, The one wheel that is loose has 14x51/2 stamped inside and says made in Canada. Has some other number stamped inside also but no date code that I can find. These are the wheels that were on the car in my avatar pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back