• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED : 69 road runner lower gravel shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

3836bbl

Reaction score
I know AMD sells them new as re-pops,just looking for a deal on a used one like in the pic.
Thanks,
John[attachment=0:4th23kti]100164.jpg[/attachment:4th23kti]

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A couple years ago when I was finishing my car I realized the body shop lost my gravel shield I did the same thing you did in a quest for old steel. I did find one but at that time they were pretty scarce. Try Moparts with a want ad

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I to lost mine for my car.

While in Carlisle I seen one and it needed alot of TLC and the seller wanted $125 and I offered half that do to the work and he flat out said nope.

So I now have an AMD on all bolted on for $95.00.

Can you tell the difference???? and I really dun't care :thumbsup:

Good luck on a deal :cents:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
$125?????? wth was that guy on?

Don't know what he was on but,I did ask him if he had any salt & pepper and he asked me why?

I told him he would have to season it and eat it before I give him $125!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:lmao: I feel sellers deserve a fair price for their stuff, weither it's a road runner part or a Lionel train, but $125? guess I'm stuff back in the '80s when I hit the local boneyards and left with an armfull of parts like that for $40.

3836bbl

Reaction score
Looks like I'm just gonna order the AMD piece and be done with it.

rkb2

Reaction score
I looked up in my rafters and see that I have two front bumpers both with the shields. I am gonna need one and would sell the second. I haven't pulled them down but I believe one is a 68 and one is a 69. If they are the same and you don't order one let me know. I will get them down and get a pic if you want. I really don't know what kind of shape they're in. They looked ok from the floor, Ron :lock:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
AMD lists one for '68&'69, and a different one for '70.

V269

Reaction score
I too bought one from AMD 2 years ago at Carlisle. $100 and looks great. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back