• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED wanted 70 body

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparke.573

Reaction score
Looking for a 70 Roadrunner or GTX project. needs to have a good title and vins matching fender tag preferred. it doesn't matter if it has a numbers matching divetrain or a drivetrain at all.
Thanks.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
What kind of shape? I know of one that needs frame rails and floors with paint and body work

sparke.573

Reaction score
Well
I'm looking for as much of one as I can get for the money. The better he shape, the more I'll pay of course. I'd rather find one with good rails and floorboards, but I don't mind doing quarters, trunk floor or wheel houses if I have to. I would really like to find one that someone has lost interest in, a decent roller or a solid one that needs interior suspension engine and tranny. You can pm me and give me the details on the one you know of.
I appreciate it a lot. Thanks

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
This one sat for years after the original owner passed ,all orig numbers matching now 2 owner pink ,auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back