• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: restored Hemi Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
I am in the market for a 68/9 Hemi RR. Must be 4 speed. Want restored car, but would consider a project. Must be a real "J" code car. PM me with information. Thanks. Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Yup, it is the color, both exterior and interior...I would suspect that car in B5 or red, orange, ect would be either sold or asking close to 100K. It all depends also on how good the restoration is and how long ago. Thanks for the heads up. Will be contacting the seller (most likely a consignment car) and see what's up. Spook

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spook120 said:
Yup, it is the color, both exterior and interior...I would suspect that car in B5 or red, orange, ect would be either sold or asking close to 100K. It all depends also on how good the restoration is and how long ago. Thanks for the heads up. Will be contacting the seller (most likely a consignment car) and see what's up. Spook

Check out the Electric Blue '68 listed on the same site. Pretty car.

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
I am sure that car is very nice, but it is an automatic. My cars need 3 pedals. Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Body armor I have....but really don't want a car THAT bad!! LOL! Thanks for the replies, will keep on looking... Have one spotted at a dealer, NOM, B5 blue, haven't looked at the car. Dealer wants 90K. Would much rather buy from a private party just for the principle of the matter.... Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Must have missed that one. In todays market what do you guys think a restored non matching number hemi RR should bring. Finding cars that are restored a number of years ago and represented as "newly restored". Hate to say it but when I am looking at 60-90K for a toy, it had better be pretty special. No sense spending that kind of money and then end up tearing it down for a complete restoration. Been there, done that. Anyway, thanks for listening to my mini rant. Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Wonder what that car would have sold for if it was a 4 speed? I would have definitely been interested in the car if it were a 4 speed car at close to that price. Thanks for the reply. Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Well, still looking. Found one on ebay... The guy was a dick and wanted 138K for the bloody thing. A bit too much for this child. ANY leads would be appreciated. At this point would consider a nice 4 speed project car. Thanks. Spook

Broken Mopar

Reaction score
Thanks guys. My search has been a bit frustrating lately. Looks like I will end up restoring the A12 if nothing materializes. Will keep looking....

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Alright..... This thread got a little out of hand and I had to actually do some "moderation" and trim out a bunch of replies.

Spook, thanks for being a good sport! :cheers:

The rest of you guys..... Well... :stooges:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back