• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch those Bad Words?

railrider

Reaction score
When I was growing up I always knew what words were the bad(naughty) words. You know the ones that gets your teeth knocked out of you say them in front of your mom or dad!

However, times have changed and people(liberals) have decided that there are "offensive" words also! One such word is the word "Hate"

I recently had a run in with one of these people on Facebook. She is on my friends list and she is a Lesbian(not the hot kind) She decided everyone should stop using the word "Hate" and instead say "Dislike"

I Politely informed her that in Websters Dictionary Hate means to "strongly dislike" so it is really the same thing!

I have to think of George Carlin on this because these people are crazy, and they want to soften everything we say because they think it will soften what the words mean. These words have no bad intent. The word is not the problem, people are the problem!

Do you honestly think if we change the word "Murder" to Inconvenient Early Retirement that there will no longer be people killing one another? Liberals are Nut Jobs! JMO

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
and dont forget the other jerkoff who doesnt know where all those billions went too :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Back