• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wearing her coat again!

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
After about 20 years, the ole girl is back in her original color again! Here is a couple of shots:

pic1.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic2.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
looks great.....now the fun part....adding all the chrome......she should be ready for spring car shows

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks great! and putting the chrome back on a road runner takes about 20 minutes....:jester:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
beautiful, I love the color... is that K-2 Vitamin C Orange or another color like R-4 Barracuda Orange, or special code 999 Orange... my computer screen changes reds & orange colors slightly... just curious.. she should stand out in a crowd with her new coat

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
The color is R4 barracuda orange. Different cameras and light make the color look different too. I have some pics where it looks red, then some you would think it is orange. Man, I would love to have the car all done by spring but I don't think that is going to happen. Maybe next spring.....

Back