• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weather thingy?

mannye

Reaction score
How do I get that weather thing on my sig? I want to amaze everyone with my 90+ degree temps at midnight.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is courtesy of our Fearless Leader - Big John. I just searched an old thread and dug it out:

Here's how you do it.

1. go to http://www.wunderground.com/ and type in your zip code
2. scroll down and look at the left side and you'll see a small yellow box that says "get your weather sticker" and click on that.
3. Pick out the one you want... they may not all work here... go for the simpler ones as they seem to always work.
4. Right click on the one you want and high light "properties" then go to the small window that opens and highlite the URL, right click and copy.
5. Open your "user panel control" at the top right of this screen and go to "profile" "edit signature"
6. Right click and paste the URL in the box
7. highlite and click the "img" button. It'll look something like this

[img ]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/US/NY/Marcellus.gif[/img ]

8. hit "submit" and it should work

Tried to do a little Turquoise color in his honor as well... You wise guys keep the brown-noser comments to yourself... :D

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
This is courtesy of our Fearless Leader - Big John. I just searched an old thread and dug it out:

Here's how you do it.

1. go to http://www.wunderground.com/ and type in your zip code
2. scroll down and look at the left side and you'll see a small yellow box that says "get your weather sticker" and click on that.
3. Pick out the one you want... they may not all work here... go for the simpler ones as they seem to always work.
4. Right click on the one you want and high light "properties" then go to the small window that opens and highlite the URL, right click and copy.
5. Open your "user panel control" at the top right of this screen and go to "profile" "edit signature"
6. Right click and paste the URL in the box
7. highlite and click the "img" button. It'll look something like this

[img ]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetempbig/US/NY/Marcellus.gif[/img ]

8. hit "submit" and it should work

Tried to do a little Turquoise color in his honor as well... You wise guys keep the brown-noser comments to yourself... :D

ACME
Careful Ray, I think John is about to make an abrupt turn I hate to see you get hurt :acme: :D

Steve

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial Ray,wondered how it was done.Took me a few goes but managed it in the end :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Steve said:
Thanks for the tutorial Ray,wondered how it was done.Took me a few goes but managed it in the end :thumbsup:

You're quite welcome, Steve. Again, it was Big that actually provided the tutorial; I just did a quick search as I knew it was in the archives somewhere...

Interesting to note that there is only a 46 degree F swing between your home and Bob's as I write this... :basketcase:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
You wise guys keep the brown-noser comments to yourself... :D

ACME
Careful Ray, I think John is about to make an abrupt turn I hate to see you get hurt :acme: :D

You follow instructions so well... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mannye said:
How do I get that weather thing on my sig? I want to amaze everyone with my 90+ degree temps at midnight.
you mean we need to stay up till midnight to look :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="ACME A12":p1pyp496]You wise guys keep the brown-noser comments to yourself... :D

ACME

You follow instructions so well... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:p1pyp496]
Thought you were addressing the wise guys, I'm not wise just ask my wife :D

mannye

Reaction score
Your signature contains 367 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

I'm not trained it seems.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I did one for you with my mad admin skillz...

If you don't like that one, let me know and I'll change it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="69hemibeep

:jester:[/quote]
Thought you were addressing the wise guys, I'm not wise just ask my wife :D[/quote]

mine calls me a smart ass, I say it's better than being a dumb ass... :lol:

mannye

Reaction score
Big John said:

AWESOME thanks! It's a rainbow...fitting for miami beach I guess! I can put that on the back of my Miata.

moparchris

Reaction score
mannye said:
Big John said:

AWESOME thanks! It's a rainbow...fitting for miami beach I guess! I can put that on the back of my Miata.
:lmao: :basketcase: :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
mannye said:
Your signature contains 367 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 255.

I'm not trained it seems.

Mine says the same thing. I have a Mac and thought I would impress you with my mad computer skills, now how impressed are you?

Back