• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend in West Va.

MoparDan

Reaction score
We wanted to get away for the weekend, so we contacted 69RunnerMike and spent the weekend. I hadn't seen his progress on the car in quite a while. He's really moving along. We decided to remove his back glass. I had a lot of fun. Now Mike has some more work to do LOL.

IMG_20240609_120714306.jpg

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
Thank you Dan for all your help, expertise and encouragement. You and Paula are the best. Nadine and I had a great time. Come back soon.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is nice to friends like that. Had a few help me with placing sheet metal on the car. Pull the hood and help putting engine in the car. Some things we just cannot do by ourselves. :thumbsup2:

MoparDan

Reaction score
It is nice to friends like that. Had a few help me with placing sheet metal on the car. Pull the hood and help putting engine in the car. Some things we just cannot do by ourselves. :thumbsup2:
Old folks doing things:rofl:That is so true, I hung the drivers door today so I can start panel alignment. I couldn't get done. I'll have to wait for my son to help me.

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
Old folks doing things:rofl:That is so true, I hung the drivers door today so I can start panel alignment. I couldn't get done. I'll have to wait for my son to help me.
Yeah old folks is right. I pulled my shoulder on Sunday. Probably lifting that damn floor jack into the car to push the rear window out. I hope I finish this project before my whole body gives out.

Back