• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a Weekend

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Got the oil changed on the whole fleet and tires rotated, but the hard part was debugging my computer. I ended up changing to Mozilla Firefox and Avast for security. Between the new Windows live and Norton and a few bugs this machine was a mess, and this crap is time consuming. :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Got the oil changed on the whole fleet and tires rotated, but the hard part was debugging my computer. I ended up changing to Mozilla Firefox and Avast for security. Between the new Windows live and Norton and a few bugs this machine was a mess, and this crap is time consuming. :yesnod:

You lost me at Mothra and Godzilla... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

You lost me at Mothra and Godzilla... :lol:

:jester:
Mozilla Foxfire. Is an internet provider like internet explorer :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
How does this forum look with Firefox? Does everything work?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
How does this forum look with Firefox? Does everything work?
John everything appears to be the same, this thing is running like new! :thumbsup:

Back