• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is this bullshit .....forum test

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
It's me, checking the forum.

I've made some changes and the only way to check them is with test posts by me under a couple of different screen names.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Big John said:
It's me, checking the forum.

I've made some changes and the only way to check them is with test posts by me under a couple of different screen names.
i was saying to my self....who the hell is this tester guy......okay BIG JOHN

question....everytime i usually check posts i click on VIEW ACTIVE TOPICS......for some reason that doesnt work anymore....your single post comes up and thats it

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I haven't figured out why that's not working right. The update had other issues that needed addressing first and I haven't gotten to it yet.

A long time ago, we added some anti-spam stuff to registration. That caused me a huge headache when I updated the software. After the update, you couldn't register a new account. I had to figure it how to remove it and then how to add new anti-spam. In the hour that I opened registration to test it without the anti-spam, we had no less then ten attempts of spammers to register!

The new anti-spam is up and working though.

Back