• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's for Breakfast?

qiutong

Reaction score
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.
"You know what?", says the 6 year old.
"I think it's about time we started cussing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

The 6 year old continues,
"When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm
gonna say something with damn and you say something
with ass."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the
6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies,
"Well Mom, I think I'll have some of those damn Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen
floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out,
with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts,
"You can just stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year
old and asks with a stern voice,
"And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your ass I don't want any of those damn Cheerios."

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:george:

Brad, please let me take a second to bring you up to speed. Generally speaking, we like to bust one-another's chops around here when a joke gets recycled. This obviously puts new guys at a very unfair disadvantage so you'll get a pass for a while - might be 6 weeks - might be 6 months - who knows? My point is don't take it to heart when the first yellow flag gets thrown on the field and the ref yells "Repeat!" It's just how we roll. You'll note that the smilie I posted above this is named "George" - after our most prolific recycler of jokes. It's all in good fun. :D

This group is always looking for new jokes (and pics of virtually ANYTHING :lol: ) so keep throwing the jokes up there - we certainly need some new ones... :basketcase:

:jester:
ACME

PS - you can always do a search prior to posting unless you're like George and just don't care about getting nailed... :lol:

qiutong

Reaction score
Didn't do a search, I've never been too good at those, but I typed this with such flair, I figured it would be funnier than any previous versions out there... :)

Brad

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
qiutong said:
Didn't do a search, I've never been too good at those, but I typed this with such flair, I figured it would be funnier than any previous versions out there... :)

Brad

That's the spirit... :lol:

Back