• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where should I send my "original" power steering box to get it remanufactured?

Big Block

Reaction score
I do not like the aftermarket power steering boxes. I have tried 2 and would rather have my original one remanufactured. I live in Missouri if that helps, although I would be willing to ship. Anybody know of a GOOD rebuilder???

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I got mine from these guys about 15 years ago. It was actually a swap. They sent me a rebuilt unit and I sent my old one back. I've had no problems with the unit I got from them. They are in Ohio.

cosgig

Reaction score
I always use Steer and Gear, and I’ve had a long time relationship with them over the years. I’ve brought many cores to the Nats for them to buy, and even showed my son the tricks of the trade about buying cores at the Nats and taking them up to Steer and Gear to sell as cores and make a little money. Carmen even helped the lad identify what pumps were what, and what pumps he wanted or needed, and off he went to find them. He made $80 the first year and was hooked. Of course he spent it all on Mr Norms swag! Companies like Steer and Gear and Mr Notms have a big hand in bringing up our future Mopar lovers, and I will always bring my business to them.

CBF92D48-84E8-4912-A0C7-8563E9034AF0.jpeg

Back