• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is going to Fall Fling?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What weekend is it on? :popcorn: A friend and I are talking about taking our cars to Spring Fling.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
That's in California and isn't that a Green state?? :jester:

nicanor

Reaction score
Where is the show? I'd like to come up from San Diego if its close enough. Also what kind of show is this? MOPAR/open?

Thanks,
Barry

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
October 15-16. I will be in Az that week.
I might come see you :popcorn:
You better. :acme:

Fall Fling is all Mopar show. It has an awesome swap meet, bring a truck and a full pocket of cash. I wouldn't miss it for anything............except a vacation that invloves the most beautiful place on earth and wakeboarding.

nicanor

Reaction score
Sounds good Alex. Was that Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I can be there at 11 and Sunday at 10. I coach junior bowling in the AM. I have to escape early to even be there by then.

Thanks,
Barry

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
nicanor said:
Sounds good Alex. Was that Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I can be there at 11 and Sunday at 10. I coach junior bowling in the AM. I have to escape early to even be there by then.

Thanks,
Barry

Hi Barry,

I'll be there on Saturday the 15th. Ok 11 is good see you then! 424-241-8222 Cell.

Alex

ALX69RR440

Reaction score

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Found it: http://www.cpwclub.com/wp-content/uploa ... -PROOF.pdf

When and where might you meet?

Thanks,
Barry[/quote]

I'm going to try to get there by 8am. I cam PM you my cell number.[/quote]
You can post your # here, nobody will look :jester:[/quote]

Cool, thanks. In some forums this is a no no.[/quote]
I did fail to mention the perverts on the board that now have your # :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Thanks,
Barry

I'm going to try to get there by 8am. I cam PM you my cell number.[/quote]

I did fail to mention the perverts on the board that now have your # :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

You guys are a bunch of jokers! :lol: I love it! Now I’m stressing about posting my number!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ALX69RR440 said:
69hemibeep said:

Thanks,
Barry

I'm going to try to get there by 8am. I cam PM you my cell number.

I did fail to mention the perverts on the board that now have your # :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
You guys are a bunch of jokers! :lol: I love it! Now I’m stressing about posting my number![/quote]

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :pot:

nicanor

Reaction score
My wife decided to come up to the car show with me which means after I finish coaching, I'll have to drive home and pick her up. That will probably push my arrival time to 12:00.

Alex,

I have your cell number and I'll give you a call once we get to the show. Are you bringing a car and if so, what car and color so we can look for you and your car.

Thanks,
Barry

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
nicanor said:
My wife decided to come up to the car show with me which means after I finish coaching, I'll have to drive home and pick her up. That will probably push my arrival time to 12:00.

Alex,

I have your cell number and I'll give you a call once we get to the show. Are you bringing a car and if so, what car and color so we can look for you and your car.

Thanks,
Barry

Hi Berry,

My car is at the body shop and won’t be done until next week. I’m going with a friend and he is driving a 68 Fury III B5 blue. Thing is he can’t stay past 11:30. Try my cell when you get there I would like to meet and say hi but I might be gone by the time you get there. Anyhow have fun! It’s going to be a great show! And like MoparChris said bring a truck and lots of money!

nicanor

Reaction score
Alex,

I will be leaving San Diego about 9:00 and should be there about the same time you are leaving providing the traffic is clear. I'll call you when I get close hopefully to catch you before you before you leave the show.

Thanks,
Barry

Back