• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who knew?

mikerr

Reaction score
where did summer go drove my car around took it to a few shows never knew how many roadrunner fanatics there were car got a lot of attention came to the conclusion that car guys love roadrunners maybe due to the fact there aren't that many out there compared to camaros and chevelles also fixed up the garage mike

earlyrides

Reaction score
I think it (summer) is out here.
If you live where I do in SoCal; it is practically summer all year.
But the same is true here of the Runner love.
Lots of blue ovals and bowties, but the Runner always gets alot of attention since there are never a line of them at any car show like the Camaros, Mustangs and Bel Aires.

moparmonk

Reaction score
This thread makes this website even more valuable! Thanks and glad to be part of a great crew!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I can't wait for summer to be over so I can get out in the garage and get some stuff done without the threat of heat exhaustion... Good weather is only a month away, give or take a week or two...

You guys up north can soon lock up your birds and perform tune-ups on your snow-blowers... :snowman:

Wow, this snowman smilie REALLY sucks... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well we should have another good month or two of driving season. Might be some cool temps in the morning or evening, but that's what the heater is for. It's not just the road runners, any old mopar gets attention because you just don't see them as often as the other makes. and that's on the owners. they're out there, gathering dust in the garage. but not mine.

Back