• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood disc brakes on front.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Had my new disc brakes on for a little while. Noticed that my master cylinder hopper was low on the front brake. Filled it up and tested the brakes and looked for a leak. Thought it might be a line leaking but no. It is the caliper plunger leaking. Has anyone had a problem with this on the Wilwood front disc brakes caliper's. Got mine through Summit racing so will give them a call tomorrow. Any idea of why this happened. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got the replacement caliper for the car. Summit sent it right away. It is now on. Sorry to say won't be driving the car for a while due to the love bugs are out now. They destroy the paint on cars. Also plug the radiator and A/C condenser coils. Sad wanted to test the new brake. Thanks, guys, for the comments. But love the way the braking works now.

V.R.D

Reaction score
oh man i hate those love bugs and they don't tasty good blaaaa:cursin::cursin::cursin:

V.R.D

Reaction score
If you ride a motorcycle have to keep your mouth closed. LOL.
i don't ride a bike i get them just walking around cant imagen how bad that would be on a bike you probable look like some kind of dare devil after a ride:rofl:

Back