• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood front disc brake's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So got the front disc brake conversion for my runner. Took me three days to install the kit. What a difference it made on stopping and no more vibration when stopping in the front end. Made the ride so much smoother. Bet I got rid of a lot of weight with putting on the disc brakes also. This was money well spent. Those new brake drums where egg shaped and could not get them turned or trued. Had them turned twice and still could not get them right. So now have them stored away. Won't go back to drums. Now thinking next year to put the disc brakes on the rear of the car. Will say the kit was straight forward on installation good instructions came with the kit. Had to buy the hose that hook's up the Wilwood caliper to my hard lines separate from the kit Yes' extra cost. So just wanted let any on who is thinking of doing this it is well worth it. :thumbsup2:

Back