• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window Sticker Price List

amike95

Reaction score
Hey guy's. I'm trying to put together a window sticker for my 69 and was wondering if there is a site I can go to that would give me the cost of each option that was listed on the original window sticker. Thanks,

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
amike95 said:
Hey guy's. I'm trying to put together a window sticker for my 69 and was wondering if there is a site I can go to that would give me the cost of each option that was listed on the original window sticker. Thanks,
You might look in the reference section, if not there I have my sticker and I'm sure others do! :beep:

amike95

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
amike95 said:
You might look in the reference section, if not there I have my sticker and I'm sure others do! :beep:

Found everything I needed in the reference section. Thanks! :thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
I only have a partial...the sides were cut off when removed...but the prices are there...

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
oh yeah I also have a blank one here
reference section / 01 dealership reference / window sticker
and as always if someone needs something and PM's me thier e-mail I can e-mail you the original file

amike95

Reaction score
MarPar said:
For anyone interested...this place re-makes window stickers

http://www.window-sticker.com/ :beep:

MarPar, I ordered one from this company 2 1/2 months ago and have heard nothing. They don't list a phone # and numerous emails have gone unanswered. I have filed a claim with my credit card company to get my money back.

Back