• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woods Jokes

V269

Reaction score
New drug on the market," TIAGRA, FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO DO MORE THAN 18 HOLES. "

Tiger Woods movie coming out starring Tiger and his wife Ellen," Broke Black Golfer " lifes a bitch times 14.

Teacher say's to her students , I am going to ask you some questions and if you answer them correctly you can go home early. What were the Wright Brothers famous for ? Little Sussie says The first ones to have flown an airplane. Teacher says correct , you can leave. Next question is How often is there a leap year ? Mary puts her hand up, every 4 years. Right, you can leave too. Next question, Who has won the stanley cup the most times ? Barbie speaks up the Montreal Canadians have won it 27 times. Very good, you may leave. Little Johnny is mad and says "I wish someone would shut these bitches up " and the teacher turns around, Who said that ? Johnny says Tiger Woods, I'm out of here.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Redux on the golfer joke #3. Now Tiger is getting his Escalade loaners revoked. Poor guy.

Back