• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wsaborio Intro

wsaborio

Reaction score
Hello, i´m from Costa Rica, and there´s only a few plymouth´s (less than 3) B bodys here in the country. So i,m looking for info for my new car. My car is a 68 satellite with 383 engine. I bought this car a few days ago, and now i want to change the the hood for a six pack and thinking for a new set of wheels, maybe cragar ss or torq thrust ones. I hope in can find this information here in this page

Thanks

Wilbert

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Ask any questions you feel the need to. You may even get some correct answers, you WILL get honest opinions!

wsaborio

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone!!! Another question, anybody knows where I can find a front bench seat? My car was "updated" with some buckets seats. But i really want to find the correct seat. I saw one on ebay but was only the frame, and doesn´t look very good. I will appreciate any information.

Thanks

Back