• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 26" radiator and 7 blade fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Hey Guys I am looking for a 26" radiator for my factory A/C 69 Road Runner.Part # is 2949055,the radiator in the car is a 26" but it must be an after market one there are no numbers any where on it,I bought the correct oem shroud but the mounting studs do not line up and it is to wide by 2"s,also looking for a 18 1/2" 7 blade by 2 1/2" fan,this is the fan I need according to the service manual specs.I dont care about the condition of the radiator as long as it can be re-cored if need be,the distance of the mounting holes from side to side is 27 1/2" and the 3 studs on the drivers side measure 6 1/4" from top to middle and 4 1/2" from middle to bottom.the 2 on the passenger side are 7 1/4 apart.I was at Carlisle on friday and picked up a fan but got the wrong diameter(didnt know which one I needed and thought they were all the same an I didnt realize the radiator was a problem until I went to put the shroud on) oh well I didnt pay to much so Im not complaining,any body have any extra of these 2 items Pm me.Thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back