• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - clips and hardware for 69 vert runner belt trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlyrides

Reaction score
So I was lucky enough to get the complete set of belt molding pieces that go around from the tops of the doors all the way around the back and to the other side when I bought my 69 Vert Runner project all apart in boxes.

Unfortunately the trim has no hardware or clips. I need the screws for the cast parts and clips for the stainless trim.

Does anyone have some examples or know where to get some new ones?

thanks. Vince.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Totally Auto sells different clip and hardware kits, bought some ogf the windshield clips from them.
I got the front and back glass kits as well as the grill hardware thru 521 Restorations (AMD stuff) for my present car. Jeff is tops and has great prices.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Thanks. I know they have lots of different style clips but they dont have anything like a specific kit for the vert.

I really need some examples so I know what I am supposed to be looking for.

Knowing Mopar, it is probably the same clips that were used for some other car's stainless trim too.

Vince.
ps. I dig that wagon. Here is a pic of mine.

wagon.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
earlyrides said:
Thanks. I know they have lots of different style clips but they dont have anything like a specific kit for the vert.

I really need some examples so I know what I am supposed to be looking for.

Knowing Mopar, it is probably the same clips that were used for some other car's stainless trim too.

Vince.
Nice wagon :thumbsup: I cant wait to see how Dave explains his way out of this :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Nice wagon :thumbsup: I cant wait to see how Dave explains his way out of this :lol:[/quote]

that wagon is the result of our good friend Acme's opinion of the best color Mother Mopar ever put on a car. He refers to F8 as Coronet Station Wagon Green. Since my car is an original F8 car, and is currently on it's way back to that, I used a random pic I had found, but this one is actually a Satallite. now...wasn't that simple SpongeBob? :crazy:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
Nice wagon :thumbsup: I cant wait to see how Dave explains his way out of this :lol:

that wagon is the result of our good friend Acme's opinion of the best color Mother Mopar ever put on a car. He refers to F8 as Coronet Station Wagon Green. Since my car is an original F8 car, and is currently on it's way back to that, I used a random pic I had found, but this one is actually a Satallite. now...wasn't that simple SpongeBob? :crazy: [/quote]
It was a heck of a lot longer than a thank you if you had your own car as an avatar :acme: :jester: You greenies just complicate things trying to make a simple point :banana: :beep: Look at mine its very simple and to the point :leave: :leave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:blah: :blah: :blah:

nice wagon Vince....got any more pics? :thumbsup: and don't forget the details!

earlyrides

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I ordered the belt trim clips from R/T this morning.
I am not sure about the $10 / each ones? They have a reference to R/W. Is this "rear window"? Where do these go?

Actually the wagon is for sale, http://cars-on-line.com/63238.html

You can see more pics and the details there.

It did a best of 14.90 at the Mopars at the Strip in the "street class" and that was with the 2.92 rear gear!

droptop

Reaction score
R/W is reference to the vin. R for Plymouth and W for Dodge. These are the clips for all 68-70 B body convetibles.

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
Hey Early, If I win your raffle can I get the wagon instead of that 70 thing :jester:
LOL, that wagon would make a sweet California surf mobile!

droptop

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, there are 10 across the back and 4 on each side, 18 per car. They go inside the channel of the stainless trim that holds on your parade boot. Screws come up from the underside of the sheet metal and screw into these clips to hold on the trim.

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:

that wagon is the result of our good friend Acme's opinion of the best color Mother Mopar ever put on a car. He refers to F8 as Coronet Station Wagon Green. Since my car is an original F8 car, and is currently on it's way back to that, I used a random pic I had found, but this one is actually a Satallite. now...wasn't that simple SpongeBob? :crazy:
It was a heck of a lot longer than a thank you if you had your own car as an avatar :acme: :jester: You greenies just complicate things trying to make a simple point :banana: :beep: Look at mine its very simple and to the point :leave: :leave:[/quote]
So says the guy who has a pic of my Runner as his avatar. :pot:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ps. I dig that wagon. Here is a pic of mine.[/quote]
Nice wagon :thumbsup: I cant wait to see how Dave explains his way out of this :lol:[/quote]

that wagon is the result of our good friend Acme's opinion of the best color Mother Mopar ever put on a car. He refers to F8 as Coronet Station Wagon Green. Since my car is an original F8 car, and is currently on it's way back to that, I used a random pic I had found, but this one is actually a Satallite. now...wasn't that simple SpongeBob? :crazy: [/quote]
It was a heck of a lot longer than a thank you if you had your own car as an avatar :acme: :jester: You greenies just complicate things trying to make a simple point :banana: :beep: Look at mine its very simple and to the point :leave: :leave:[/quote]
So says the guy who has a pic of my Runner as his avatar. :pot:[/quote]
hey get of my stick dude its mine , I claimed it first , Right Daddy :)

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ps. I dig that wagon. Here is a pic of mine.[/quote]

So says the guy who has a pic of my Runner as his avatar. :pot:[/quote]
So says the guy that has a cartoon character being disemboweled in his sig pic. What the hell is that anyways??!?! :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back