• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Need of a Inner Fender Brace for a 69 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

railrider

Reaction score
If anyone has a junk fender laying around I need an inner fender brace for a 69. I will check tomorrow but I think it is the pass side inner brace. This brace is the one that is welded on the inside of the fender from the upper lip to the inner wheel lip area.. Mine has a few inches cut out of it for some reason. ?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
i have a fender not sure how the brace is. do you have a pic of what you need and i can cut it out if its good. just pay shipping pm me if your interested.

railrider

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
i have a fender not sure how the brace is. do you have a pic of what you need and i can cut it out if its good. just pay shipping pm me if your interested.

Cool I will get a picture asap, Thanks again! ?

railrider

Reaction score
It is for the Passenger side but I don't think it matters. If I could get the whole piece it would be great. Even if you trim out past the brace and send that I can clean it up once I get it here.

fenderbrace1.jpg

fenderbrace2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back