• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: NOS Fuel Sending Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobie

Reaction score
I know this is a stretch, and would probably be expensive, but I'll ask anyways. Does anyone have an NOS 3/8" sending unit they'd part with? Or know where one could be purchased?

Thanks.

dobie

Reaction score
Does your fuel gauge read correctly with the Quanta?

Edit....

I guess so, since you said you didn't have any issues.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dobie said:
Does your fuel gauge read correctly with the Quanta?

Edit....

I guess so, since you said you didn't have any issues.

Works fine on the A-Bodies - especially the Swinger which has had the gauges refurbished. One of the Dusters reads a little funny - reads full and empty correctly but it is slow to 1/2 tank and then quick to empty - but I've been driving these old MoPars since the '70s and some of them did that crap back then...

My RR does NOT work...but that is because my dash and dash wiring is more hacked up than Joan Rivers' face...not because of any issues w/ the sending unit... Hell, my wiper switch is a toggle mounted on the bottom of the aftermarket gauge cluster...and the ammeter doesn't even have a needle... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
I know this is a stretch, and would probably be expensive, but I'll ask anyways. Does anyone have an NOS 3/8" sending unit they'd part with? Or know where one could be purchased?

Thanks.

geese,,these '68 guys want everything...the horn not to blow all the time..the lights to work...the steering to work, and now the gas gauge to work.... :acme: :jester:

droptop

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
geese,,these '68 guys want everything...the horn not to blow all the time..the lights to work...the steering to work, and now the gas gauge to work.... :acme: :jester:

:basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The best I could do is adjust it to where empty is empty and then all the way up the scale is close but it show 1/8 tank over at full and called it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back