• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Pair of 69 Road Runner 1/4 Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

railrider

Reaction score
Anyone have a good pair of 1/4 extensions with good studs? email me at raleighrons (at) aol.com

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I have a right one. PM sent

Cool a passenger one would be great. Broke a stud on mine and like to have them all there. send a couple pix. Also does it have the nuts? raleighrons @ aol.com

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive repaired those studs so don't toss the extension, do you still have the stud? And yes I have the nuts also

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ive repaired those studs so don't toss the extension, do you still have the stud? And yes I have the nuts also

How do you guys usually repair them? I still may buy original ones but good to know.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
drill a small hole as deep as you can on both sides of the stud, pack the holes with epoxy and cut a finish nail that is close to the size of the hole to act as a dowel an add a thin layer around the stud also

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
drill a small hole as deep as you can on both sides of the stud, pack the holes with epoxy and cut a finish nail that is close to the size of the hole to act as a dowel an add a thin layer around the stud also

I see, not bad but rather just buy your EXT. How Much shipped to IL 62930?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
69hemibeep said:

Ill find out today

railrider

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
railrider said:
69hemibeep said:

Ill find out today

Sounds great! Would JB Weld work instead of epoxy or is epoxy stronger when repairing those Ext. Might try to repair mine and sell them as repaired later.

railrider

Reaction score
Payment sent, Thanks! I also won the Driver (LH) side off of ebay today so hoping both turn out to be all good and solid.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
railrider said:
Payment sent, Thanks! I also won the Driver (LH) side off of ebay today so hoping both turn out to be all good and solid.
Its on its way :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
I though mom had your nuts in her purse :jester:
I don't remember your mom she was one of many :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back