• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED WTB : Parking Brak Strut bars and Actuator Levers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMX GUY

Reaction score
I need the parts for the parking brake on both sides for 11" drums. the bars between the shoes and the levers the cable hooks too.

I couldn't figure ot why my project's E brake didn't work , so I pulled the drums and found some moron threw this stuff away the last time they did the brakes.

A12

Reaction score
Those parts I thought were available at some of the national auto parts outlets? First try a Federated Auto Parts store and NAPA but you may have to search a GTX model if it is not listed for the Road Runner.

A12

Reaction score
Tough search for the parking brake hardware found some levers here and the other self adjusting hardware at just about any national auto parts chain stores.

Scroll down a ways and you'll see them for the 10" and 11" drums: https://www.jimsautoparts.com/brake.htm (not an endorsement for Jim's just it was the first place I found them after a long search, just pointing out that the hardware is out there and available new).

HF-8001.jpg

HF-8001.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Two things. Remember they are non self adjusting and don't use Jim's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back