• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB window regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

69B5

Reaction score
Wanted to buy
rear quarter window regulators for a 70 coronet convertible
rollers, bushings, etc.
I believe the parts interchange with plymouth
thanks
69B5

moparstuart

Reaction score
69B5 said:
Wanted to buy
rollers, bushings, etc.
thanks
69B5
there is a guy on forbbodies only who is parting out a 68 coronet convert should be the same

moparstuart

Reaction score
69B5 said:
Thanks
I've left him a request for the regulators
69B5
My rears are jacked up also , i want to buy a set of rear power regulators from XV but they will only sell a full set . I know another guy who has a core set and is looking into producing power rear ones .

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Wanted to buy
rollers, bushings, etc.
thanks
69B5

If it's just the parts to rebuild the regulators Tom at R/T had everthing I needed to make my like new all in a kit.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
The XV set looks like an okay idea it's too bad they couldn't make it mate to the OEM switches so it looks correct.

moparstuart

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
The XV set looks like an okay idea it's too bad they couldn't make it mate to the OEM switches so it looks correct.
my switch is in the console , and i have just plain smooth door panels no hole or cranks

I have front power regs already , it just pisses me off XV will sell me front reg along , but only sell the rear in a set of 4 .

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
3BIRDS1X said:
my switch is in the console , and i have just plain smooth door panels no hole or cranks

I have front power regs already , it just pisses me off XV will sell me front reg along , but only sell the rear in a set of 4 .

----------------

That sucks buy the set of four and return the new (extra) fronts in the front only box and get your money back on the front onlys , unless too much time has gone by.

moparstuart

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
moparstuart said:
3BIRDS1X said:

----------------

That sucks buy the set of four and return the new (extra) fronts in the front only box and get your money back on the front onlys , unless too much time has gone by.
bought my fronts over 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back