• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wyn Intro

Wyn

Reaction score
Hi, I have a black 1969 Roadrunner with blue bucket seats it has a stroked 440ci to make it a 512ci engine. The car was bought sight unseen over the internet, although I lucked out I would not suggest this method of buying a car, way too hard on the nerves.

My Road Runner.jpg

My Road Runner.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
pics or it didn't happen!! welcome to the site.

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I almost did that but the hauler said it could be any where from 2 to 3 weeks before I got my car so I called in sick and got a trailer and went and got it my self.26 hour round trip but it was worth it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I've found two of my cars online. The Runner didn't meet reserve twice on ebay and was at a place just two hours away so I was able take a ride to see it first hand. My '65 Formula S was on both Craigslist and ebay and had a lot of good pictures so I took a chance and got it. Both cars have overall been good buys. I've had no major problems with either of them.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
took a 7 hour one way ride to get mine. found it on e bay, but got it after the winner backed out.

MadBird69

Reaction score
Nice car! I found mine online too. Not easy these days. It's not like it was 30 years ago when they were more plentiful and closer to home. Not to mention they arent $1500 cars anymore. Putting a lot of cash on the line for something that can be a thousand miles away, and trusting the seller to be truthful can get a little nerve racking. Looks like you did good :)

Back