• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y2 Cars

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are several... Steven's (69rrvert), 69bbeep, & airgrabber666 - Fairly sure all of those cars are Y2, and Gary's (hoosierbird) I know was originally sunfire yellow. I'm sure there are others that just don't come to mind.

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
I think I need some pictures, mines stuck on a boat for five weeks now and i'm getting withdrawrals

airgrabber666

Reaction score
Y2 is most definitely the dominant masculine color of the all the hues available on the Road Runner in '69... :pot:
Mine about 5 years ago: P6210187.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
airgrabber666 said:
Y2 is most definitely the dominant masculine color of the all the hues available on the Road Runner in '69... :pot:
Mine about 5 years ago: P6210187.jpg

YES!!! The yellow guys speak. Its tough beating up all these blue and red guys here. Listen, maybe we can form an alliance and get the blues and reds voted off the island! :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
YES!!! The yellow guys speak. Its tough beating up all these blue and red guys here. Listen, maybe we can form an alliance and get the blues and reds voted off the island! :acme:

I've been telling Stu-Rat to bring his torch for over a year now... :lmao:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

I've been telling Stu-Rat to bring his torch for over a year now... :lmao:

:jester:
my torch is burning bright red :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I have no idea what make,model,or paint mine is. The guy that painted it just forgot to add the blue.........

droptop

Reaction score
Mine was Y2 before I had it dipped at Redi Strip. It's a shame not as much came out as what went in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
my second RR was Y2, but don't have any pics. it was a 4 spd post with power disk brakes. i still don't know why i didn't take pics. :brickwall:

Blown R/T

Reaction score
one of my 68's was y-2, it is red right now. I am going to restore it and paint it Y-2 again. put # matching engine back in it.

Back