• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1/8 pass on new build

metalstorm

Reaction score
Thanks !I think I found why I spun the tires,The pass side breather evac was sucking oil out the header so I will have to put a catch can or something on that side.

metalstorm

Reaction score
I found the next week link and that was in the trans,likely the sun gear on the output shaft.There was a good bit of metal in the pan and the trans was locking up when I was winching it out of the car trailer and I had to rock the car to free it several times.I decided to replace the hole trans,vert because I feel I was not getting the most from the parts inside like the 20 yr old RMVB cheetah and I went with a Cope racing [CRT] complete trans and the convertor is from PTC so in a week or so I hope to get back out and give it another try.

inri

Reaction score
Nice pic metal! It would be cool if you mounted a GoPro on your dash or hood so we could ride along with you :drive:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I see air! the heck with the dash cam, I wanna be in that thing!

Back