• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Car Show...1 Win!

chapdog105

Reaction score
I went to a Mopar exclusive car show in Toledo, Ohio today.
It was at Grogan's Towne for the 27th annual Mopar Blast. The event was organized by a local Chrysler owners group.
There were over 150 Mopars at the event. My car was entered into the 1960-69 Modified Car class.
Based on the cars there, I think the 60-69 modified was the largest and most competitive class.

I noticed a lot of people writing on their ballots after looking at my car, so I stuck around a little longer than I wanted to see if I had a shot.
Sure enough, my 69 Road Runner convertible won the 60-69 Modified Car class!
I have to say, it felt pretty good having my car recoginized at a large event, especially in a big class.
I've heard about a lot of guys getting tired of winning tropies and that, and I may get there down the road.
For now, I'm proud of my first win and will enjoy it.

Alex

RR99.jpg

RR98.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:party::party::party: congrats Alex! you deserve it.

69B5

Reaction score
Congrat's on your win!!!
You certainly deserve it!
As far as getting tired of winning trophy's or of people admiring your car, no way!
You worked hard and invested a good deal of $$ to have this great RR.
Enjoy the attention!!!

69convert

Reaction score
Went fishing with my son, cant believe I forgot all about that show. Sorry I missed it, I would have loved to see that car in person. Vin Devers, Chry. Ply in Sylvania Oh put on that show for years

Back