• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 14” Steelies and Redlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traeger72

Reaction score
For sale: 5 Nearly new 14” steelies with redline tires and 4 dog dish hubcaps.
215/7014 BF Goodrich Silver Town radials
Not listed elsewhere.
Price: $1000 negotiable.

BB6BE814-36AD-4F80-95EB-8142DDB08275.jpeg

Traeger72

Reaction score
UPDATE ON PRICE DROP: $750 or best offer. Taking up space!

Traeger72

Reaction score
Manufactured in 14. cYHEL1CFO314, and 0414

Captcolor, removed from the car with my purchase last March. If it matters my shop has in floor heat so the tires are comfortable
All the small wear tabs are still there , sidewalls etc.are fresh. Previous owner took very nice care I changEd out for Weld Drag Lites
only reason for removal make an offer dog dish are new
Thanks for asking

Traeger72

Reaction score
Thanks Captcolor,
So I just read about date code on the Coker site I did not consider this regardless I am taking all 5 to a recycling ctr. To bad as they seem perfect

Bill

Traeger72

Reaction score
Captcolor
Just got off the phone with BF Goodrich technician he said tires are still good for several more years or longer depending on use
So back to trying to sell and lowering my price
Thanks, Bill

Traeger72

Reaction score
Did you receive my additional follow up with BF Goodrich? They assured me tires should be good for several more years
Anyway, thanks for teaching me something about tires

captcolour

Reaction score
Thanks for the follow-up. I would have to unmount the tires to paint the wheels, so would replace the tires. By the time I used them, they would be 10 years old. Tires really have no value to me. Looking at shipping costs, or me driving up to pick them up, it would cost another couple hundred dollars. Are the dog dish caps aluminum or stainless? What's the lowest price you'd go? You can PM me or e-mail at captcolour at gmail.

Traeger72

Reaction score
Thanks for the follow-up. I would have to unmount the tires to paint the wheels, so would replace the tires. By the time I used them, they would be 10 years old. Tires really have no value to me. Looking at shipping costs, or me driving up to pick them up, it would cost another couple hundred dollars. Are the dog dish caps aluminum or stainless? What's the lowest price you'd go? You can PM me or e-mail at captcolour at gmail.
Capt.
Looking at 500

Traeger72

Reaction score
Capt.
I do not care, early, late whatever works best for you. My shop is heated as I’ve mentioned
If you are serious about this I will put them aside
Just keep me posted about your interest

captcolour

Reaction score
I'll take them. I'll work with you to figure out when I can come to pick them up. I'm retired so everyday is Saturday. What day of the week works best for you? I'll likely drive up and stay at a hotel. Pick them up first thing in the morning then head home.

Thanks,
Bruce

Traeger72

Reaction score
I'll take them. I'll work with you to figure out when I can come to pick them up. I'm retired so everyday is Saturday. What day of the week works best for you? I'll likely drive up and stay at a hotel. Pick them up first thing in the morning then head home.

Thanks,
Bruce
Great, I will have them clean and ready to go. I am also retired so most any day is Saturday here also. We’ll be here all March for sure.

You are welcome to stay at our house as well. Plenty of room, private bath, small dog who loves everyone. Beep beep. Look forward to meeting you.

captcolour

Reaction score
Hi Bill, Thinking of coming this weekend, either Saturday morning or Sunday morning to pick up. Going to the swap meet in Indy, so might as well just head to Wisconsin. 2 hours closer that way. Have a preference? Weather looks like it will be OK. Let me know. Bruce

Traeger72

Reaction score
Capt. either day is fine with a preference for Sunday. Remember you can stay over if it helps.
500 cash they are ready to go, thanks Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back